Research and Evaluation
- Identifying appropriate technology that will meet your requirements.
- Highlighting innovations that may be important to adopt in the future.
- Making a business case for why this technology and spend will support and enhance your commercial activities.
- Organising educational demonstrations in order that key stakeholder can familiarise themselves with the technology – try before you buy.
Procurement & Asset Management
- Evaluating existing AV assets based on whether to service and maintain or replace and upgrade.
- Identifying the correct brands to use to get best value for money and best post installation support.
- Looking at templates for multi-site, multi-territory solutions
Service and Maintenance
- Evaluating quality of existing service and maintenance support.
- Establishing a global approach to service & maintenance
- Assisting in negotiation of Service contracts to get best value for money
- Introduction of proper asset tracking for repairs and off-site servicing
- Reviewing purchasing procedures to ensure you getting best value for money
- Review of all plans and specifications to ensure they are accurate and meet the brief.
- Liaising with QS/Project Manager and other contractors to coordinate
- Tracking budget and procurement over project life-cycle
- Protecting client’s interests and AV system functionality during the project.
- Overseeing commissioning, handover and training.